Soft4RealEstate – highly integrated business software for commercial property management companies, managing offices, retail, shopping centers and other commercial property already helps to maximize occupancy levels, manage tenants effectively, reduce operational costs, increase administrative productivity… and much more!
We care about our customers’ success, so we develop Soft4RealEstate commercial property management system constantly and once in quarter we let the world know about new Soft4RealEstate functionality and benefits for the property management companies.
The biggest hits among our customers – property managers – in the new version of Soft4RealEstate S4RE100 are:
- The solution was upgraded to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 version. Integration and simplicity are keywords in the new version of NAV. Read more about the new capabilities provided by NAV 2017 for Property Management companies here.
- Increased visualization of the lease units with a new functionality that enables importing pictures to lease unit cards that are displayed in FactBox.
- Save time spent for information searches and avoid contact with unreliable vendors. From now on, using the Vendor Contract functionality, you can not only track contracts with the tenants, but also contracts with the service providers, too.
- Save time with easier and faster G/L reportingwith added account grouping in G/L and more out-of-box G/L reports.
- Less mistakes and increased assurance and credibility with improved Invoicing and Billing functions that include Credit Notes with a complete audit trail and the ability to cancel and correct posted documents. The functions allow the automatic creation of a corrective credit memo and post it.
- Faster and easier setup of a new company, due to the removal of some unused functionality.
- …and more!
Contact us to learn more on how Soft4RealEstate can benefit exactly YOUR BUSINESS!
Read about how to meet and cope with trends, tendencies, and challenges, and suggestions as to how to react to the changing environment in order to stay competitive in our blog.